July 6, 2009

4th of July

Saturday we went to Payson for a family reunion. It was so nice to be out of the scorching heat. I was too lazy to take any pictures -- I set my chair under a tree and for the most part just sat there enjoying the warm (not hot) weather.

After the reunion we met up with some friends to watch the fireworks. I loved how green everything was.




LeAnn & Natalia were prepared with flags, star bubbles & glow sticks. Thank goodness because I didn't bring anything.

Here are the boys playing a game of football before the show began.

And the guys just kicking back -- relaxing.

So many friends!



Once the fireworks began everyone settled down to watch the show.




Jaxson made a new friend. He kept calling Cass his buddy and wouldn't sit by anyone else during the fireworks.



As usual Jake was asleep before it was over.


We made the drive home afterwards so it was a late night for us but totally worth it. We loved the fireworks and loved being out of the heat. I think we might make this a tradition for our family.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Boy you are fast!!We had so much fun with you guys!!Thanks for the chip I owe ya :)

Positively Creative! said...

How fun....we almost went up there too..but didn't!