August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaxson!

My oh my, where has the time gone? I can't believe that my baby is 5 years old. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday that he was born and now he is in kindergarten. There is so much I could say about Jaxson and for those of you who really know him you know what I mean. These are a few of the words that come to mind when I think about him.

Affectionate

Happy

Energetic

Humorous

Strong Willed

Stubborn

Exhausting

I really could go on and on. He is full of energy and it's hard to channel all that energy into something positive but I know someday he will do great things with it. Most of all Jaxson is a very sweet and affectionate little boy. He will climb up on my lap several times a day and give me kisses and say I love you mom. Sometimes if I'm preoccupied with something and I don't hear him say "I Love you", he'll raise his voice and say "I SAID, I LOVE YOU MOM". He definitely demands a response to that statement. At the end of the day when I'm tucking him into bed it's easy to forget how exhausted I am from keeping up with him all day and just see the sweet, sensitive little boy that he is. He is my baby and will always be my baby.

Here are a few pictures of Jaxson's last 5 years. He had the cutest, chubbiest cheeks. I just kissed them all the time -- still do for that matter. We really had no idea what we had coming from this little guy.
6 weeks


4 months5 months
7 months
1 year
18 months
2 years

3 years
4 years
5 years - taken today on his birthday


Happy Birthday Buddy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

So cute!!! Happy Birthday to Jaxson!