October 31, 2009

Halloween

I was so lazy when it came to costumes this year. I'm not creative or talented enough to make anything but I usually care enough to spend money on them. But this year I told the boys that I wasn't spending any $ on costumes and told them to wear their football uniforms. Surprisingly they didn't argue!

Jaxson was Spongebob, again. I didn't even bother getting the costume out of storage until about an hour before trick-or-treating time and thank goodness it fit (it was a bit snug).

This was the first year Haley didn't dress up, she just wanted to hang at home and pass out candy. We only trick-or-treated a couple of blocks and then the boys pooped out. I couldn't believe it. I think they were tired from their game earlier that day.



This was Jaxson's pumpkin that Larry carved for him.

We had this really cool bubble fogger that my brother-in-law brought over. It was a huge hit. It blew bubbles with fog inside so when you popped them the fog sort of floated out. I think the kids liked the bubbles more than the candy we were passing out. We even had one guy say that our bubbles were better than the haunted house down the street (I'm not so sure about that though, I went through the haunted house and it was pretty cool).

After we ran out of candy we headed over to a friends house and ate yummy soup, hung out around the fire pit and had a great time.

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

No comments: