December 12, 2009

Meagan's Baby Shower

My baby sister is having her first baby and we threw her a baby shower. We did a Dr. Suess theme and it turned out so cute. I take no credit for the decorations, it was all Jill's doing. All I did was donate a few books and bring the blue easter grass (for water) and the Swedish Fish.

I did make this sign. It's the first wood project I've done in years. I had to dust off the saw and dig out the old paints for it.

Some of these pink puffs were edible. They were red velvet cake pops. Very Yummy!


I loved the green deviled eggs, they were tasty!


All the sisters went in and gave her this rocker.

My step-mom, Darlene, made this super cute diaper cake.

And here's the most important part of the shower, the mom-to-be!

All my sisters that were at the shower. It's missing a few of us. There are so many of us I don't think we'll ever get one of everyone.


No comments: