April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter Egg dying is definitely a tradition in our family. We do it every year and the kids love it -- even if the adults aren't so fond of it (or at least the messes that it makes)!

This is the first year that Jaxson has been able to do it mostly by himself. I enjoyed just being a supervisor and not having to get my hands dirty.







Poor Nate wasn't feeling good but he forced himself to dye all of his eggs.


After all the eggs were dyed we went across the street and hid them at the school. Here are all the kids in the backyard waiting patiently (ha ha!) for the hunt.


As usual the Easter Bunny was very kind to my kids. The boys got new church clothes and Haley got a church Hymn Book for the piano. Since Easter was on General Conference Sunday they didn't get to wear their new clothes until the following week and of course I haven't taken any pictures. But I will say that they are handsome boys!