November 17, 2011

Mason 14 months

I'm a little behind on updates for Mason. He's 14 months old and I just barely took him to the Dr. for what should have been his 12 month check-up. He weighs 28 pounds and is 33 1/4" tall. He's in the 90th percentile or above on all his measurements. He's a big boy!

He says dada, ball, uh oh & I've heard him say mama twice...we're working on that one. He waves bye bye, blows kisses, points to his ear, nose & belly and signs please & more. He's kind of a bully...he likes to hit and bite. I don't know why he's like that, he doesn't get bullied in the daycare and he's spoiled rotten by his brothers & sister. It doesn't make sense to me but we're working on it. If have to get him ready to go to nursery in a few months and I don't want my kid to be the mean one!

I'm working of changing him from 2 naps a day to just one. It was a huge struggle at first but just this week he seems to be adjusting better. I love it because now he goes to bed at night between 7:30 & 8 instead of 8:30.

He's a happy boy and we love him to death!





No comments: