January 7, 2012

Jill's Birthday

I had a great night out with Jill celebrating her birthday! Dinner and a movie...always a great time! I made her pick me up so we could ride in her new Yukon. This was her Christmas present from her sweet husband. Who gets a car for Christmas!? I guess Jill does...lucky girl!



It's hard to believe that we've been friends for 20+ years. We might not see a whole lot of each other but she's always just a phone call away. I love it that I can call her anytime day or night and she's there for me. Besides Larry, she's probably the one person that knows me better than anyone else. Thank you Jill for being the best friend anyone could ever have! I love you!!


Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow! That made me cry. You are and always will be my best friend, you know too much, and you can't be my enemy :)Love you tons!!!! Thanks for the awesome night!