January 15, 2009

Warning!

This is what happens when your child goes to the dentist to have a cavity filled and comes home with a numb mouth. Apparently the dentist didn't have that talk about being careful not to bite or chew yourself. Nate didn't realize that he was turning his lip into hamburger. I know that's gross but I couldn't think of any other way to describe it. This is what he looked like the next morning.





He wasn't very happy with me that I made him go to school. Good thing is that he said it didn't hurt. He was just embarrassed.

Hopefully he's learned a valuable lesson.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!

Poor kid!

James and Jenni McBride said...

OUCH!

Wendy Hansen said...

Oh man, that looks bad. I did the same thing as a kid and my mom made me go to church like that. So no worries, I turned out OK, or did I?