April 10, 2009

Baseball Season is here!

Yes, it is that time of year again. I'll be spending 3-4 nights a week at the ball field for the next 6 weeks or so. Thankfully I only have 2 teams to follow this year instead of 3 like last year.


Haley is the catcher for her team.



The boys play just about everywhere but their favorites are catcher and pitcher.





We've played a total of 6 games so far and have lost every one of them. But the season is still young!

All I know is -- win or lose, it's going to be a long 6 weeks!

2 comments:

James and Jenni McBride said...

You are a super mom! Just remember to not get hit with a foul ball while you are watching. Just kidding! Have fun and hopefully, the next game will be a winner!

Wendy Hansen said...

Seriously, you are a super mom. None of my boys are much into sports and it's probably my fault, I couldn't figure out how to chase all of the littler ones around while the bigger ones played. Maybe Connor will be my athlete?