April 2, 2009

Bye Bye Training Wheels

We took the training wheels off Jaxson's bike. He was NOT happy about it and pitched a fit the whole time Larry was removing them. He tends to get very attached to things. He doesn't like change at all. But it only took him a few try's and he was riding like a pro.




He just has one little problem. Stopping! He hasn't quite mastered that one yet. He crashes everytime.


At least he finally figured out that if you do it in the grass it doesn't hurt as much.

4 comments:

Iveta said...

I was just gonna say TO stop on the Grass!! :) That's how we learned. :-) I heard learning how to ride the bike with no training wheels is a big step in their lives :-) Congrats Jaxson! :) I am so excited!

Unknown said...

we are about ready to take weston's off too!

Leslie said...

I read all your updates and am too lazy to comment on each one individually. :)
You take great pictures, Heather! I felt like I was there. It was fun hiking with you guys. I wish Haley could have come too. Bummer on the mold. We've done the hose to the house thing, and it's a mess, but it works! Love the crafty stuff. I have no patience for it lately.

Wendy Hansen said...

Great pictures, and what a brave boy. I think the bike riding thing is more mental than anything, Connor & Ashley both freaked when we took off the training wheels and didn't even want to get on their bikes. He looks great on there.