May 18, 2009

Just the girls!

This weekend was our annual Father & Son's campout for church. I don't have any pictures of it but I do have pictures of all the fun Haley & I had while the boys were gone. Friday night, as soon as all the daycare babies were gone, we met several friends @ Ned's Crazy Sub for dinner. I have been doing some serious dieting for a couple months (down 15 lbs. - wahoo) but this weekend all diets were off. I ate a whole 12" sub, bag of chips (regular, not baked) and drank a Coke. MMMMMM! I only get one weekend a year with no boys so I was living it up!



From there we went to Golfland for some goofy golfing. And goofy it was.




There were three golf courses to choose from and we, most appropriately, chose the "Princess Path" course. Here are all of our little princesses in front of their castle.


After golfing the girls wanted to cool off in the pool so we went to a friends and the kids swam why us moms just hung out. Haley put an end to our evening when she fell off the diving board and scrapped her leg up from big toe to thigh (the only downer of the weekend).

Saturday we hooked up with some more friends and got pedicures. Because of Haley's pool injury she had to settle for a manicure instead.



Haley went for a summer yellow.

Can you tell which toes belong to who?
After our pedi's we had lunch at Someburros where once again I ate way too much. It was a great weekend. I love spending time with Haley. There are definitely advantages to being the only girl. She is way spoiled! I'm already looking forward to next year.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!

We love Neds!

James and Jenni McBride said...

What a fun weekend! Isn't it amazing how entertaining it is for girls to go do silly things like getting our nails done? I am glad you had a great time and here's a big YEAH on the weight lose!

Angie P. said...

What!? You didn't carry a picture of me and Ash everywhere you went? I'm hurt. Totally wish we were there!!!!!! :)

Wendy Hansen said...

It looks like you had a great time. I hope to convince all of my guys to go on that some year.

Your nails look lovely, and all of the princesses are so cute in front of the castle.

Leslie said...

Thanks for the invite!