September 27, 2009

Boys, Boys & more Boys!

I love the street we live on. And I love the cul-de-sac that we live across from. It has been one of the best things about this house. There are a total of 8 boys between the ages of 5 and 9 that live in this cul-de-sac. When the weather is nice they love to play outside and most of the time they all get along really well. Last weekend they spent a couple of hours out there playing. Thank goodness the weather is starting to cool down a bit.

They started out on their bikes.


They played a little hockey.

Then some baseball.

They also played some football & soccer. It's so fun to watch these boys interact and play together. I hope they stay friends for a long time. And I hope we never have to leave this awesome cul-de-sac. It's the perfect place for these boys to run, play and burn off all of that energy they have.

1 comment:

Angie P. said...

Yep, I miss that cul-de-sac:(