September 27, 2009

The Lake

We went to the lake a couple of weeks ago for the first time this year. My poor kids have been begging all summer. It's one of their favorite things to do during the summer. The water was cold but that didn't stop them. They had a blast. Thanks to my sister & brother-in-law we had a boat and some fun water toys. The boat wasn't big enough for all of us so we set up on shore and took turns.





This was the first year that Jaxson liked being on the boat. In fact, once he had a ride he didn't want to get off!


Haley was the only one who got to be on the boat the whole time. She refused to get off. Stinker!!

She rode the knee board for the first time and did a great job.


Their favorite is the tube. Jaxson absolutely loved it, even on the choppy, bumpy water. I, of course, was in the boat the whole time stressing about him falling off. I made Haley hold on to him with all her strength and told her that if he fell off she better be right behind him. I know, I know, he had a life jacket on and would've been just fine but I'm such a worrier.




It was a great day!

No comments: