November 20, 2009

New Moon

Yes, I saw the midnight showing. Thank goodness I have a teenage daughter to use as my excuse. I loved it! It was so much better than Twilight and actually followed the book pretty well. They did change a few parts but it only made the movie better.

My crazy sisters showed up at the theater around 4:00 to save our seats. Then we all met at Chili's for dinner and then back to the theater for a double feature, Twilight then New Moon. I've never been in a movie where the audience it totally insane, crazy, screaming, going nuts... I can't even describe it. It was fun & hilarious. I'm glad my friends (LeAnn) bought me a ticket and then told me I was going, cause I probably wouldn't have otherwise.

LeAnn had these cupcakes made and brought them over before the movie (she's a little obsessed). They're too cute to eat!

I didn't have any cool Jacob or Edward garb so I stole one of LeAnn's buttons, it's OK, she still had two left -- did I say obsessed?

Hanging out waiting for the movie to start.





Now the real question. Team Edward or Team Jacob? After last night I might have to switch teams.

First time we saw this on the screen there was no screaming like I was anticipating, just one big collective SIGH!

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

so this is how you are keeping yourself awake ! I'm not obsessed I'm just Really Fun!! :)

Jill said...

It was an awesome night! To bad we were at different theaters. I like looking at Jacob better that Edward, but still like Bella with Edward. A little eye candy never hurt, right?

Meagan said...

oooo.