May 5, 2010

Baby Boy #4

I had an ultrasound today and as hard as everyone has wished and prayed for another little girl it just wasn't meant to be. Haley will remain the one and only little princess in our family!

I think he's gonna be photogenic. She kept trying to get a good profile shot but it was like he knew we were looking cause he kept turning his head and looking right at the camera or the wand thingy, whatever you want to call it. So here is a full face shot (creepy!).

This is my favorite -- his little foot!

And here is the one that made me tear up. I really didn't want to see another "little stinger"! (Look at this like you would look at his bum if you were holding his legs up changing his diaper)

What do you think? Any doubts that it's a boy??

I didn't think so.

The good news is that he looks healthy and is growing right on schedule and that's really all that matters.

3 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

Nope, now doubts it's a boy, I've seen several "stingers" myself. He does have cute feet though, so that is good. I'm glad that you had a great mother's day.

Unknown said...

OH yea. He's a boy for sure!

Looks adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Madison, Avery, Tina, and Alex said...

What???? I didn't know you were pregnant. Exciting news! Hope things are going well. We sure miss AZ.