May 9, 2010

Football catch-up

We are half way through our third straight season of football and I haven't posted hardly any pictures. We have a really awesome team mom who takes about 100 pictures each game and shares them with us. It's really nice but I am overwhelmed with pictures. The first two seasons both Nate and Jake played. But this season Jake decided he wanted to play baseball instead so it's only Nate playing football.

For the most part they have had the same team all three seasons and they are pretty good. Their combined record so far is 15 wins 5 losses. Nate is the quarterback and he's doing a great job.

He started playing in October and since then they have practiced every Tues. & Thurs. for 2 hours each day and then they spend another 2 hours at their games on Saturdays. I would have thought that he'd be burnt out by now but he still looks forward to it and really loves playing. I, on the other hand, am totally burned out! As much as I love watching him play, I'm tired of giving up half of my Saturdays to football. I am looking forward to the short break he'll take over the summer before they start back up in the fall.

Here are the team pics from last season.


Here are a few recent pictures from the games. Nate's #2.

This pass was thrown for a touchdown!





Only 4 more games to go!

No comments: