August 13, 2010

Back to school

The kids are all back in school and happy to be there! They enjoyed their summer but by the time August rolled around they were dying of boredom and driving their mother CrAzY!!

Haley is a sophomore at Mesa High. WOW!! I still can't believe I have a child in high school. And the weirdest part is that she's going to the same high school that I went to. When we were there for orientation we walked around the campus to find all of her classes and I actually saw a classroom with a teachers name on it that I had almost 20 years ago when I was a student. I love it that she's a Jackrabbit!!

She was pretty nervous the first day but other than a minor glitch in her schedule, like an unwanted A-hour which will hopefully be resolved next week, she had fun and liked it.

Nate is in 5th grade, Jake in 4th and Jaxson is in kindergarten. They all like their teachers and have lots of friends in their classes. There were no nerves for these boys just excitement to see all their friends again that they've missed over the summer.


No comments: