August 20, 2010

Haley's Volleyball Schedule

I've told a few people that I would post Haley's volleyball game schedule.

All games start at 5:00 p.m. and there's an admission fee.
$4 Home games
$5 or $6 Away games
I believe kids are free ??

Aug. 31 - against North - HOME **WIN**
Sept. 2 - against Casa Grande - HOME **WIN**
Sept. 7 - against Westwood - AWAY **WIN**
Sept. 14 - against Pinnacle - AWAY ** LOSS **
Sept. 21 - against Desert Mountain - AWAY **LOSS**
Sept. 23 - against North Canyon - HOME **WIN**
Sept. 28 - against Xavier - AWAY **LOSS**
Sept. 29 - against Hamilton - AWAY **LOSS**
Sept. 30 - against Desert Vista - HOME **LOSS**
Oct. 5 - against Red Mtn. - AWAY
Oct. 7 - against Chandler - AWAY
Oct. 19 - against Hamilton - HOME
Oct. 21 - against Xavier - HOME
Oct. 26 - against Desert Vista - AWAY
Oct. 27 - against Chandler - HOME
Oct. 28 - against Red Mtn. - HOME

4 comments:

Unknown said...

where's mtn view?

Leslie said...

where's that cute baby boy?!po

Jill said...

Mason didn't even get a mention?!

Heather said...

I have a new camera which I haven't sat down and figured out how to use yet. Once I do and get my pics downloaded I promise lots of pictures of the little one!