October 26, 2010

Mason - 2 months old

weight: 12 lbs 7.5 oz

length: 24.5 inches

head: 15.5 inches

He's in the 70th percentile for weight, 95th percentile for height and 25th percentile for head circumference. I guess my little man has a tiny head??? I don't think it's tiny, in fact with the cheeks he's packing on it, it looks pretty big. Oh well, what do those dr.'s know anyway, right?

He's now only waking up once a night to eat and here's why.


Yes, I flipped him over on his tummy. I know I'm not supposed to but he's good at lifting his head and, well, let's face it, he sleeps better which lets me sleep better which just makes life BETTER!

Plus, tummy time is an important part of development and he gets plenty of it.




He loves his bath. If he's fussy or real upset, giving him a bath always calms him down.


He loves his binky! None of my other kids took a binky so this is a whole new experience for me. I love it that I can pop it in his mouth and it instantly soothes him. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself in two years when I have to take it away from him.


He loves his daddy and likes taking naps with him.


He likes to grasp things in his hand. When I'm holding him he's either got my necklace or my shirt collar in his hand. Sometimes it's my hair or even his own hair. He'll reach up and grab a big handful and pull. Makes himself scream, poor guy. It's kind of funny! Here he is holding daddy's finger while he's napping. So sweet!


He's got the cutest, chubbiest cheeks ever! I love them!!



We love this little man and are so happy he's part of our family!


1 comment:

Meagan said...

Braden SUCKED at tummy time when he was little. Therefore, he had a flat head. HAS a flat head... So good job making Mason be on his tummy! Haha! Cute pictures!