December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

As usual, we had another great Christmas.


The theme this year seemed to be electronics -- IPods for the older kids & a Nintendo DS for Jaxson.





The boys also got Razor Ripriders. We tortured them and made them wait and open them last which nearly killed them because they were the biggest gifts under the tree. You know when your a child -- bigger is always better!



And here's my sweet Mason, just kickin' back watching all the chaos. Next year he'll be right in the middle of it all.


And here's what I got for Christmas. A Nikon D3100. I LOVE IT!!!!!! It takes the best pictures and that's on the Auto setting. Once I learn how to actually use it I'm sure they will be even better. I also got a Nook which I love but the camera is definitely my favorite!


As I'm blogging this I realized that I didn't take any pictures of Larry with his Christmas gifts...I'm so bad. Sorry honey. He got an air compressor which he's been wanting for a long time and lots of cold hard cash to buy some clothes with...I'm terrible at buying clothes for him so he gets to do it himself.

I love Christmas even with all the craziness & stress it brings. I can't wait till next year!

No comments: