December 14, 2008

Busy Week

The Nutcracker

There's been a lot going on this week, which is typical for 2 weeks before Christmas. Thursday I went to see The Nutcracker at Symphony Hall. It was my first time seeing it or any ballet. It was pretty awesome.

Haley & her friend Callie

Me, Tammie & our friend Jill


I didn't get a picture of everyone cause we were kind of split up but we had really great seats so it was worth it.

Christmas Party's

We had 2 Christmas party's this week. They were both lots of fun. We enjoyed hanging out with friends, eating good food and building gingerbread houses. I have a picture of the house that Larry and I helped build but it's on his phone. I'll upload it when he gets home.

At the party Saturday night Jake was playing football and accidently caught the ball with his face. OUCH! He now has his first really cool black eye. He still has a ways to go if he wants to catch up to Nate's tally.


The only bad thing about this (besides the pain - poor guy) is that we took family pictures today. Luckily it's not real noticeable. It'll make a nice story to add to our Christmas family newsletter. Thanks Tyler for adding some color to our family photo! ;)

4 comments:

Angie P. said...

Ouch, Jake! Heather, your boys faces are like magnets for trouble. I still want to kiss them off, though!

Unknown said...

AH... I feel so bad that my hubby threw that ball! He feels pretty darn bad too! Poor Jake!

Leslie said...

Poor Jake! It was fun seeing so much of you last week. :)
Les.

James and Jenni McBride said...

OUCH! Poor kid! We are sad that we won't be seeing you guys in Feb for the wedding.