August 4, 2011

I am sooooo done with summer break! It is definitely time for the kids to go back to school!!

I'm tired of having 15 kids in my house everyday!

I'm tired of the never ending messes that I have to clean up!

I'm tired of late bedtimes!

I'm tired of wet towels & swimsuits all over the place!

I'm tired of constant bickering...ALL DAY LONG!

I'm tired of my $400+ electrical bill!

I'm tired of non-stop hungry mouths to feed!

And I'm tired of hearing the words "I'M BORED!"

Most of all I'm just TIRED! And honestly, I think my kids are tired of hanging out with me all day. They're ready for school too.

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

word.

Meagan said...

I have no kids to send back to school, but I'm also tired of summer. I am the hungry mouth to feed, I have the late bedtime, I crank the air up because I'm so sweaty all the time, also I weigh 50 pounds more than I should. So. Over. It.