August 26, 2011

One year old

Mason turns one year old today. I can't believe it's already been a year, it has gone by so fast. I look back and a lot of it is just a big blur but it really has been fun having another baby in the house and he's truly the best baby ever. And he's so BIG. I have the worst memory but I'm pretty sure none of my other kids were as big as he is at 1 year. He weighs 28 lbs. and is very tall. He's wearing 24 month clothes and he eats EVERYTHING, which I love! He's not walking yet but very close. His only word is dada. He talks to Larry on the phone when he's away. He'll pick up a play phone and put it to his ear and say "dada". It's so cute. He gets so excited when he hears Larry's voice on the phone...he LOVES his dad! He waves bye bye and gives the sweetest kisses. We just love this little guy!

Early morning birthday shots. Sleepy Head!






Birthday party pictures & post haircut pictures (hopefully) coming soon!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wow, I can't believe it has been a year. Love that cute little kid!

Meagan said...

Seriously?! 24 month clothes! Braden still wears some of his 12 months clothes! What a chunk! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!

LeAnn said...

happy happy birthday baby mason!! he looks so big in these pictures!! its crazy cant wait to get over there and kiss his chubby cheeks