August 31, 2011

Mom's 60th Birthday

My sister's and I told my mom we were taking her to Matta's, one of her favorite restaurants, for her birthday. What we didn't tell her was that the rest of the family would be waiting there for us when we got there.

What a surprise!






For her 60th birthday she got 60 presents to unwrap!




We figured that with 60 presents we had to throw in at least one gag gift. The ginormous granny panties! Hey, she is a granny right? We all had a good laugh!


All the grandkids wanted to help unwrap.


Dessert!


Gotta throw this one in, it's too cute!


All her kids


All the grandkids minus Brittney & Christopher


We can't forget Augie on this special day. It's his birthday too. I think he kind of got overlooked in all the excitement & chaos over my mom. Sorry Augie.


Happy Birthday to both of them!

No comments: