September 21, 2008

Jaxson is 4!

A couple weeks ago (yes I'm a little behind) Jaxson had his 4th birthday party. One of his favorite things to do is swim so we broke out with the waterslide and made it a water party. He celebrated with his cousin Gavin who's birthday is just a couple of weeks after Jaxson's. We're starting to get so many cousins now that it's nice when birth dates are close enough to combine parties.


Last year when we bought this slide Jaxson was really cautious about it. Not this year! He has learned from his brothers to have no fear. I'm just glad we haven't had any broken bones yet (KNOCK ON WOOD)! Here are some pictures of the kids having a good time.


Jaxson





Nate! What did I tell ya. NO FEAR!

Jaxson invited a couple of his little friends from church.

Spencer


Weston


We even had a small pool for the little guys & Jaxson had just as much fun in it as he did on the slide.


Jaxson is really into Indiana Jones right now. We took him to the theater with us to see the 4th one and now he runs around the house using whatever he can find as a whip (belts, rope, shoelaces, rubber snakes etc.....) He even sings the theme song - or trys to at least (he gets a few notes right). So my mom got him an Indiana Jones action figure. Only problem with that is it came with an actual whip. Just what he needs. Thanks mom. He loves it but for some reason (cause he's Jaxson) he won't leave it's clothes on so they're all lost now.


He is so cute. He gets so excited about little things. This is right after he blew out the candles.

I can't believe my baby is 4 years old. On top of that I just turned 35 a couple weeks ago. I think I've officially hit middle age. Yikes!! Jaxson might be my biggest trial in life but I sure do love him and wouldn't trade him for anything (even my sanity!)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like he had a great party. Love the pictures.

Unknown said...

YEAH! I found you!

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin