September 30, 2008

15 Years

My hubby and I are celebrating 15 years of blissful marriage today. OK they weren’t completely blissful but they were pretty darn good. We’ve had our good times and our not so good times but I would never say we’ve had bad times. He’s given me 4 beautiful children that fill our lives with love and joy (a little chaos too) and he’s been a wonderful husband to me. I couldn’t ask for anything more. I love you babe!

Here's one while we were dating. Which one of us do you think has changed the most?


7 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

You guys were babies, much too young to get married. jk. I think that Larry has changed the most. You look pretty much the same, but your hair isn't quite as big. And thank goodness Larry stopped shaving the sides, what, was he in New Kids on the Block? LOL, I love those old pictures. But congratulations on your big Anniversary, 15 years is quite an accomplishment!

Jill said...

Him. That picture of you guys when you were dating is so NOT Larry to me. I wouldn't even know that was him if you weren't sitting on his lap!

Jill said...

I love the picts!!! The one was taken at my house in St. George, I would recognize those horrid pink chairs anywhere! Gotta love the good 'ol days! Congrats on the big 15!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys get to go do something fun!

Those pictures are great!

I think you both look the same-- which is crazy considering they were taken 15 plus years ago!

Leslie said...

The first comment about NKOTB is hilarious! I think you both look great!
Les.

Positively Creative! said...

I would have to agree, Larry looks SO young and so do you! I remember when BIG hair was in!! too funny!

mandy10679 said...

I found you! :) I know who you look like.. Wow! 15 yrs you guys are my heros. Congratulations.