November 20, 2008

The Big Day Is Finally Here!

The countdown is almost at an end. Finally! The girls in this family have been anxiously awaiting the release of Twilight. It's all Haley has been able to talk about this week. She has been reading non-stop trying to get the book read one more time before she sees the movie. Yes she is going to the midnight showing tonight with my sisters. NO I'm not going. I have read the books and am definitely a fan but I'm not a crazy fan. I will be seeing it on Saturday morning after all the fanatics have had their turn. This is Haley before school today. She is all decked out in her new t-shirt - which she paid $22 for (I don't think I've ever paid that much for a t-shirt).



She is taking a camera so I'm sure we'll have lots of fun pictures to document this awesome event!

To all of you who are going tonight - Have a great time and I'll be thinking of you as I close my eyes and drift off to sleep!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

They're all nuts! Too bad it's not on a weekend night...I'd be a nice mom and take my girls.
Les.

Jill said...

I'm with you. I'll see it... eventually. AINT NO WAY I'm staying up all night to see it though.

Maybe if they'd cast a better looking Edward... maybe then I'd be more tempted.

Jill said...

OK Grandma! I wish we could stay up as late as we used to. Remember Vegas?

James and Jenni McBride said...

You go Haley!!!! I wish it were me! I have to wait until 6pm Friday night. Waiting that long to see the show is not right...Not when you are a true Twilight fan. :)

Wendy Hansen said...

Hey, it could be worse. I don't get to go until Monday night. Although I loved the T-shirt and had to go buy an overpriced T-shirt myself. I can't wait to see it.

Unknown said...

How did you like it Haley? All I have to say is I LOVED it! Comparing it to the book...not so much but watching it just as a movie I thought it was great! I wish I could get a T-Shirt but I'm sure my mom wouldn't let me! :D I agree that I'd like it better with a different Edward though! :D

~*Brianne*~