November 4, 2008

Birthday Fun!

What do you get when you take seven 9 year olds to the bowling alley? Craziness and a whole lot of embarrassment! This is what Nate chose to do for his birthday this year and I'm sooooo glad it's over. These boys were so excited to be there they could hardly contain themselves. I couldn't get them to sit down - they all hovered around the ball return, they kept bowling prematurely which resulted in stuck balls that needed to be rescued by the employees, they spilt soda all over the floor and they were extremely loud. But ... they had a great time and that's all that matters!



Great Action Shots









Trying to get these boys to smile for a serious shot was impossible.





2 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

Ha, Ha, what a group of wild boys. Yeah, those 9 year olds are a little bit silly. It looks like they had a great time though. What a good mom, you have been birthday'd and party'd out, good grief. And now it roller coaster until Christmas so you better stock up on your Cokes.

Jill said...

WOW, you are a better mom than me. I would NEVER take 7 nine year olds any where!!! I barely take my own kids anywhere! I'm glad they had a good time Happy Bday Nate!