May 13, 2011

Campout

I sent my boys off this morning on the Father & Son's campout. Thirty hours of no boys WOOHOO! Well not really, I still have Mason but I don't think he really counts as a boy yet. He's not nearly loud enough, smelly enough, silly enough or annoying enough, at least not yet. I'm sure next year I'll be kicking him out the door with the other boys.

Haley and I have a movie and lunch planned with friends tomorrow and possibly dinner with friends tonight and I'm definitely looking forward to my quiet house!!!

I sent a camera with Larry but we'll see if he actually uses it. These might be the only pictures I get. I'll keep you posted!



What did I tell you...SILLY BOYS!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!

Wendy Hansen said...

Hooray for Fathers & Sons. That is when it comes in handy to have a house full of boys.