May 10, 2011

Mason's 1st Haircut

We finally did it! Mason has needed a haircut for about 2 months and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It was so soft and it curled just behind the ears, I loved it! But it was really long. When it was wet it was down to his nose and he always had hair in his eyes. The funniest part was that he was close to bald in the back so he had the best comb over! Everyone always told me that he had a Donald Trump hairdo. Poor kid!

He had the perfect hair for ponytails! These were taken almost 2 months ago.




The day of.




He did really well. He didn't cry or fuss till the very end. He kept trying to look at the lady which made it a little hard but she was fast and the whole thing didn't take more than 10 minutes.







This one cracks me up, all the arms trying to hold him still.


All done!


I absolutely LOVE this picture. I forget who he was looking at but his smile and his two little teeth are precious!



It makes me a little sad because he looks older...more like a little boy than a baby. He's growing up too fast!

2 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

So cute! The ponytail pictures are hilarious, that is totally something that I would do. And you are right, that last picture is precioius. What a handsome boy.

Meagan said...

So handsome!!! What I also love about that picture of all the arms holding him still is THE LOOK ON HIS FACE! Poor kid. He's so over it. Haha!