May 2, 2011

Haley 16th Birthday!

We started out with dinner from Neds Krazy Subs (her favorite). There were about 20 teenagers at my house and I was the only adult. I know that sounds SCARY but it wasn't too bad. She has a very good group of friends and I'm sooooo thankful for that.






Then they were off to Skateland!









It was a great night. She had a lot of fun hanging with her friends and I really enjoyed getting to know them a little better.

The next night was the family party and the BIG family gift. I think she suspected something big but wasn't quit sure what it was. I found this bag at the last minute and new she would love it because she loves anything zebra stripped. So I put the real gift in the zebra bag and then put it in a gift bag. I love this look...it say's "What? This is it? Where's my real gift?" hehehe


Now here's the real smile! You see that wad of cash?


It's for this bat she wants for softball but it's a brand new release and won't be out till June.



And of course the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard Cake that she just had to have.


It was a great birthday. I'm glad she had so many friends and family who made it such a special day!

No comments: