April 28, 2011

More Softball

Yesterday was the last softball game of the season. The Varsity coach asked Haley to play with them and she was totally psyched! Unfortunately the game was really close so he never put her in but she had a great time just being there and wearing the Varsity jersey. I couldn't believe the difference between the Varsity and JV teams. These girls are definitely on a whole different level of playing than the JV girls. She's got a lot of work to do before next season if she wants a shot at making Varsity.

During the National Anthem.
#3


After the game the girls sang Carry On. It almost brought me to tears and I was surprised how much of the song I remembered. It's been 20 years since I sang that song.



Now she gets a month off to relax before summer ball starts. Not looking forward to those games!

No comments: