April 26, 2011

Mason 8 months

Here's a look at my sweet little guy at 8 months.


He desperately needs a haircut!



He's still not crawling. I think his minor leg injury set him back a few weeks.


Here he is holding that leg up. So sad!


I'm starting to give him more solid foods. He loves those little star puffs and these baby rice cakes.


He's now bathing in the kitchen sink instead of the bathtub. It's easier to control the water and keep it out of his ears. He got an ear infection after his tubes were put in and I thought it might be because I was getting water in his ears. No infections since I put him in the sink!


Tammie gave me this costume thinking Mason could wear it next Halloween. I don't think it's gonna fit him in 4 months! Too bad cause it's super cute!!


Hanging out at his brother's baseball games. He loves being outside!


This is the timeout basket. Yes I put my 8 month old in timeout. Well, not really, but this is where I put him when he's fussing and doesn't want to be on the ground or in the highchair or in his walker. He just wants me, but of course I'm in the middle of something and just need a few more minutes to finish up. So in the basket he goes...he loves it! I don't know what it is about it but I can usually get 15-20 minutes of happy time out of him. It's my secret weapon and I only use it when I really need it. Whatever works right!


He love's his daddy and gets so excited when he comes home from work!


He still only has two teeth and we're working real hard at getting him to sleep through the night. All of his ear infections really messed up his sleeping schedule. But he does take two good naps during the day, usually about 2 1/2 hrs. each. He weighs about 21 lbs and he's wearing 18-24 month size clothes. That's for his length, he's so tall. It's hard to believe how fast he's growing up!

No comments: