June 2, 2009

Sleeping Angels

I ran to the grocery store tonight and was only gone about 30 minutes and this is what I found when I got home.






And it was only 8:30. Amazing! It was so quiet & peaceful I just had to take pictures. Of course Jaxson can't be normal like my other kids and fall asleep on the couch or the floor. He has to fall asleep on the kitchen counter -- at least he had the sense to get his pillow. I guess 2 hours of swimming right before dinner is the way to tire them out. Too bad we can't make it a nightly ritual!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How uncomfortable!!

Wendy Hansen said...

Hilarious, I can't believe he is sleeping on the counter. Uncomfortable, dangerous (which is I'm sure why he chose it) and bizarre. What a guy. But I do love sleeping babies.

James and Jenni McBride said...

Not only did James and I laugh hysterically, but I had a friend here who was laughing so hard she was crying. What a character....gotta love it!