June 11, 2009

Yikes!

This is how Nate looked when he went outside to play this morning. I don't know who taught him how to dress but it surely wasn't me.

Yes, those are his pajamas and they aren't that short in the leg just because he's sitting down. I think they are about 2 sizes too small, not to mention they are flannel and it's June, in ARIZONA!

I told him to go get dressed and this is what he came upstairs wearing.

He ditched the mismatched p.j.'s but kept the black baseball socks (heavy sigh). White shoes and black socks are SO not cool -- he just doesn't get that. I guess we have to let them be their own self and make their own decisions but I sure do hope this fashion RETARDATION is just a phase that he'll grow out of quickly!

2 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

LOL Heather. I am glad to know that I don't have all of the kids with fashion retardation. My kids go to school like that on PJ day, so embarassing. Sadly, I don't care anymore, any self respect I had has gone out the window.

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin