October 24, 2008

Field Trip to the State Fair

Yesterday I was able to sneak away for a few hours and go on a field trip to the State Fair with Jaxson & his preschool class. This was a rare treat for me because it's really hard to get away from all the little ones for very long. I'm just lucky that I have such great friends who are willing to help me out.

It was very crowded and we only got to ride 4 rides.





Jaxson and his friend Weston in front of Thomas the Train.



I was afraid that he would throw a fit when we got back on the bus cause he wanted to ride more rides so I splurged and bought him this $2 sword (what a bargain) and then he got a free stuffed animal so that kept him happy all the way home.



Jaxson was wore out and I got a little sunburned but we had a great time. Thank you soooo much Jill for watching all the babies. Your the bestest friend ever!!

3 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

How fun, I haven't been to the state fair for YEARS, more than a decade even. I'm so glad that you got to sneak away and go with Jaxson, how fun. It looks like he REALLY loves that monkey, what a cute picture.

Unknown said...

You did get some cute pictures! It was fun! I am still craving Indian Frye Bread though!!!

Jill said...

NO problem. the kids were great. I'm glad you had fun.