October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Tonight we went to the Mother Nature's Pumpkin Patch with the whole family. Most of the cousins were there and they had a great time. Of course I drove the kids crazy with my camera. "Stand here, sit there, do this", I'm really over the top sometimes but I get some great pictures. Here are a few of them.










I didn't get any pictures of the kids feeding the animals. They were too fast for me. But I did get a pictue of this big, fat, ugly & very stinky pig.


The kids got to pick a small pumpkin out of the patch and sticker it (painting is a thing of the past now).





Then we went on a hayride around the farm.



Larry & I catching a quick picture at the end of the ride.


It was a fun night. We enjoyed being outside in the cooler weather and just being with family. Jaxson wasn't very happy when we said it was time to go. This is him holding on to the fence saying "I'm not going home! I'm staying at the pumpkin sage" (patch - don't know why he calls it a sage instead of a patch). But of course, in the end, mom & dad won the fight and he let go of the fence.

6 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

It looks like you guys had a really good time. I really love your family picture amidst all of the pumpkins, way cute. The weather is beautiful in the evening, I'm sure it was better than the mid-day time that I went there. See, you're so much smarter than me.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! We usually go there every year and we haven't this year yet!

Love teh cute family picture!

Jill said...

What great pictures you got!!! I love the family one, too bad you can't use it for your Christmas pict :) If I were you I would:) Hailey is getting so dang cute! Love It!

Leslie said...

C&TE!

James and Jenni McBride said...

I love Jaxson. My kids still call him the "Na Na" cousin. Looks like you had fun!

Meagan said...

Oh I'm so sad we missed it! Looks like so much fun!