October 18, 2008

Indiana Jones

Jaxson is totally obsessed with Indiana Jones or "Ana Shones" as he says it. It's all he wants to watch and play with lately. He got this action doll for his birthday. Yes I know he's missing a boot but I'm just glad that he's got his clothes on right now.


He was so excited when dad took him to the store on Tuesday and bought him the new movie. There were a couple of parts that kind of freaked him out but overall he loved it!


He's watched them so many times that he's even got the music memorized. Here's a short video clip of him singing part of the theme music.



He wants to be Indiana Jones for Halloween. I found this whip at Wal-mart. It's pretty cool. It makes whip cracking noises and it's real SOFT so he can't do any damage with it. He's got the brown pants and tan shirt I just need to find him a real Indiana hat (the black cowboy hat he's wearing just doesn't cut it).





Stay tuned for the complete "Ana Shones" costume.

4 comments:

kp said...

So, last i remembered...your dad has an old school indiana jones hat. we used to play dress up with it and everything. it has the indiana jones logo on the inside. you should call him and ask him if he still has it...it would be PERFECT!!!

Wendy Hansen said...

Hee, Hee, so cute. i saw that whip at Walmart and wanted to talk one of my kids into that. I can't wait to see him all deck out. I just saw some Indiana jones hats at Disneyland but I didn't know. It's pretty popular right now, maybe they'll have one at Party City or something, if not I'm sure you can find one on E-bay

Jill said...

Sounds like Larry knows the song too:) Payton is also loves I. J. and wants the movie. We took him to see it at the theatres.

Iveta said...

How adorable! We didn't get into IJ just yet :-)
I can't wait to see the whole costume!