October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Nate!

Oh look at that smile! Doesn't it just melt your heart.

Nate spooked us with his entrance into this world 9 years ago today. Wow, where does the time go. It seems like just yesterday that I was in the Dr.'s office having my ultrasound and found out Nate was a boy. Our first boy! I remember the joy and excitement of that day. We were so happy. And now he's half-way grown up. That makes me sad in a way but I am so proud of the little man he is becoming. He has such a strong, sweet & loving personality. He is such a tough guy too. It takes a lot to bring tears to those beautiful hazel eyes so you know when it does happen he's really hurting. He definitely has his crazy, loud and obnoxious moments but I wouldn't trade him for nothing. We are so glad that our Heavenly Father choose to send Nate here to be a part of our family.

Happy Birthday Son!

1 comment:

Iveta said...

Aaaaaaaaaaah.... Happy B-day Nate! I can believe you are so big and so handsome!! Love, Ya.
The Bucks